Our ceramic vessel is intended to provide you with an infinite amount of burn hours. In order to make this possible a little bit of care is required throughout the life cycle of each candle fill.
Connect with thousands of artists around the world, admire the perfect works and exchange drawing experiences
Simple To Use
From the start
- Remove new pillar from all packaging and peel sticker covering from bottom wick tab. Pop Pillar into your bGOLDEN vessel.
- Trim the wick to 5mm before each light.
- During each burn, allow the wax to melt to the edge of the jar to prevent tunneling. This is especially important during the first burn.
- Plan for your first burn to be lit between 2-3 hours.
- Once there is 1cm of wax left in your vessel it is time to replenish!
- To remove remaining 1cm of wax from your vessel use a sturdy spoon to chip out all remaining wax including wick tab. Discard all wax and wick tab into the trash bin.
- If the wax needs a little encouragment, place the jar in the freezer over night OR in oven on the lowest temperature setting for a few minutes.
- Next hand wash the jar using warm soapy water to remove all remaining debris. Towel dry.
- Once clean, remove new pillar from all packaging and peel sticker cover from bottom wick tab. Pop it in, trim wick, light and enjoy!
Keep it Safe
- Do not burn a candle refill outside of a vessel. Wax will spill and make a big mess.
- Keep an eye on a burning candle. Do not leave a burning candle unattended and keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not allow trimmings, dust, or any other foreign substances to accumulate in vessel.
- Space it out. Always keep a minimum of 10cm between burning candles.
- Do not leave burning for longer than 4 hour intervals.